Skyco Skylights offers a wide selection of high-performance unit skylights for residential applications. These are not the typical skylight that you would find in your local home improvement retail store. These are superior ARCHITECTURAL GRADE unit skylights. All units are fabricated with stronger, higher-grade aluminum frames, and long-lasting glazing materials. Skyco Skylights’ residential skylights are tested to insure the ultimate in impact strength, wind and air infiltration requirements, and exceed the structural performance requirements per the building codes. Skyco Skylights provides residential skylights to meet the Title 24 and International Energy Codes to satisfy the strict energy performance standards for all climate zones. Our selection includes fixed and operable units in a wide assortment of standard sizes as well as custom sizes. Glazing options include an assortment of glass, domed, and flat multi-wall polycarbonate sheet. Contact Skyco Skylights for suggestions on the best type of skylight to meet the energy code requirements in your area.
What is an ARCHITECTURAL GRADE Skylight?
There are big differences in quality and performance between mass produced residential skylights and an ARCHITECTURAL GRADE skylight. With an ARCHITECTURAL GRADE skylight you get:
• Heavier gauge aluminum framing
• Severe weather rated, meets Air and Water Infiltration Standards
• Custom sizing available to properly fit any curb dimension; standard or irregular
• Versatile glazing options for better visible light and solar heat gain
• Beautiful design to compliment your interior aesthetics
• MADE IN THE USA
Skyco Skylights Advantages include
• Responsive professional customer service
• Reduced power usage by as much as 15%
• Improved interior ambiance
• Leak-free; advanced capping design with superior sealants and gaskets
• Ideal visible light and solar heat gain performance
Why Skyco Skylights
• We build ARCHITECTURAL GRADE residential skylights
• We offer the most comprehensive 10-YEAR Warranty
• Our advanced capping system eliminates leaking
• Our staff is ready to answer your question via phone or email
Save Energy Costs
Let Light In! Keep Heat Out!
Glazing options and performance values.
Proper Skylight Measurements
Replacing an old skylight is an effective way to increase natural lighting and save on energy costs. Many skylights are manufactured from standard sizing. Every so often, contractors will run into custom sized skylights. The following video offers the three best methods for proper skylight measurement. Utilize the most recommended option to ensure accurate fit. For any questions please don’t hesitate to contact Skyco Skylights.